what is Hyaluronidase?
Hyaluronidase is a natural substance found in the body, which is collected from either cows or pigs. It is cleaned up to remove animal substances. It may also be produced in a laboratory that recreates it from human albumin sources.
Hyaluronidase injection is a spreading substance. It is used with other medicines given under the skin to improve their uptake by the body. This method of drug delivery is only used when the drug cannot be given by injection into a vein. Hyaluronidase injection is also used to increase absorption of fluids or medicines that are injected into your skin. It also used to help improve absorption of radioactive substances during a procedure called subcutaneous urography.
How does Hyaluronidase Work?
Hyaluronidase works as an enzyme to temporarily break down hyaluronic acid which is found naturally in the body. This makes it easier for injection of fluids to be administered, and effective absorption of the fluids into the skin and tissue.
additionally aids the body to reabsorb blood and fluids from the tissues, in the case of a large bruise.
What’s in the box?
- Hyaluronidase enzyme (active ingredient)
- 10 amps (1500iu)
What are the benefits of Hyaluronidase?
- Aid in the penetration of fluids during subcutaneous and intramuscular injections
- Hyaluronidase can be directly added to the fluid or solution that is being infected into the skin
- Aids absorption of a subcutaneous infusion, where Hyaluronidase is injected beforehand into the site of injection where the injection is to be administered
- To aid the body to reabsorb fluids or blood in haematomas or extravasation, where is mixed with saline or water before being injected at the site of injection
- Breaks down Hyaluronic acid which is present between cells to help them adhesive together. This is a temporary action and helps the quick absorption of fluid injections.
Welcome, a reliable and convenient way for clinics, healthcare professionals and wholesalers to purchase skin fillers, orthopedics and all other medical devices from a trusted source at a competitive price.
the retail brand of CFL Health Solutions Ltd, an authorized wholesale distributor regulated by the Medicines and Health Regulatory Authority (MHRA) in the UK.
Providing on 3 European sites and with a global reach thanks to our superior logistics expertise, prides itself on its price, supply capabilities and service and as a result, we have a very loyal customer base and growing satisfied customers who are coming back to us repeatedly.
We supply all major brand names, including Juverderm, Restylane, Radiesse, Teosyal, Surgiderm, Sculptra and many other products. If you can not see a product you are looking for, please email us and we will source it for you. We also have our own products, and can represent quality tested products on behalf of manufacturers looking for retail distribution and / or launch via our platform.